Hand Therapist Partnership
For certified hand therapists who are interested in starting their own practice with a great deal of autonomy, we partner with you to start and grow a hand therapy practice that will be owned 65% by HTP and 35% by you.
What does HTP do?
- Provide all of the capital necessary to start the HT practice
- Fund your base salary during the start-up period to provide you with income security
- Help find space, negotiate the lease and manage the build out
- Set up and manage EHR, billing and collection functions
- Provide HR functions and guidance
- Reimburse you and other providers for CME costs
- Provide guidance regarding Medicare and other compliance matters
- Set up and manage employee benefit plans, including retirement plan, health insurance and other benefits
- Negotiate payer contracts and credential providers
- Conduct coding, documentation and other training
- Help with marketing and public relations
- Set up and manage HT practice website
- Payroll management
- Arrange and manage professional liability, property and other insurance coverage
- Accounting and tax preparation services
- Track and report results and provide benchmark comparisons to other HT practices
What do you do?
- Grow your referral relationships with hand surgeons and other referral sources
- Provide patient care
- Supervise staff providers and support staff
- Manage day-to-day operation of the hand clinic
What do we do together?
- Choose the best location
- Recruit and onboard other providers and support staff
- Market the practice to patients and physicians
- Find the best sources for clinical supplies
- Conduct annual budgeting process
- Strategic planning to grow practice
- CHT with excellent clinical and communication skills
- Can reasonably expect an average of 15 new referrals per week from your current referral sources
- Strong desire to own and manage your own practice
- Ability to lead by example and manage other providers and support staff
- “Doer”-You can determine what to do and get it done
- Flexibility-You enjoy adapting to changes and meeting unexpected challenges
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please fill out our contact form and we will schedule a call with you.