PHOENIX, Ariz. (November 16, 2015) –– Hand Therapy Partners (HTP), the nationwide leader in providing orthopaedic and other physician groups with the tools to establish and manage their ancillary hand therapy, is conducting a webinar to answer the most common and relevant questions that CEOs and other managers have regarding hand therapy management on both Thursday November 19 and Friday December 4 from noon-1 EST.
Registration for this webinar can be completed by using the following link:
“We have been fielding questions from physician groups regarding their hand therapy practices for many years now and will be sharing answers to some of the more common and fundamental questions that impact the success of any hand therapy practice,” says Cary Edgar, HTP principal.
This webinar will be in a Q & A format and will answer the most common questions management has regarding their hand therapy practices, including:
- How do I determine whether the therapists are at appropriate productivity levels in terms of visits per day, charges per visit, and other relevant measures?
- How long should it take for new HT patients to be seen in therapy and how many new patient evaluations and “walk ins” should each therapist be expected to see?
- Why is the patient cancellation/no show rate relevant and what is an acceptable rate?
- Should hand therapists block time out of their schedule for documentation or other tasks?
- How do I determine appropriate number of FTE therapists, assistants and techs?
- Should we have a bonus plan and, if so, what should it be based on?
- Why is the front desk staff key to HT productivity?
- When should we open satellite clinics, how much space do we need, and are we required to have a physician on site?
- Can and should we accept outside referrals?
- What should our HT profit margin be?
Cary Edgar, a HTP founder and frequent speaker on the financial and legal aspects of developing and managing outpatient rehab, helps hospitals, health systems and physician groups manage and grow their therapy departments.
About HT Management Support Systems – HTP is the nationwide leader in helping orthopaedic and other physician groups develop and optimize the performance of hand therapy programs. In addition to providing practical and tested financial, operational and compliance solutions, HTP offers real-time hand therapy benchmarking, productivity tracking and reporting through its web-based TherapyWorkx solution. Based in Phoenix, Arizona, HTP currently works with healthcare organizations throughout the U.S. For additional information, contact Diana Kem.
Press contact information:
Hand Therapy Partners